OBSCURA Volume 16 / Summer 2014
Think of Living More. Think of Less.
As a continuation of cultivating the art of daily life, the Summer 2014 volume of Obscura is an examination of the essentials in our daily lives ¡V a way to show our appreciation of the beauty and simplicity of everyday objects.
1. Their Love for Aesthetics – An intimate conversation with Love Aesthetics’ Ivania Carpio and her family on the notion of Minimalism;
2. Making Friendly Papers – Ha Wan Pao’s founder Anna Gleeson’s passion on creating content about common matters with common people;
3. The Narrow Path – Rose Bakery’s intention of making seductive, simple food, an interview with cook and visionaire, Rose and Jean-Charles Carrarini;
4. A Day between Sun, Love and Melody – Studio TM’s captured memories of a steamy hot summer day;
5. Serious Drawings – Presenting ideas in its simplest form, an illustrated interview with Marc Johns;
6. Beautiful Things – Obscura’s selections of life’s useful commodities, embodying subtle beauty.
Cover Photograph by Love Aesthetics
Print Details: 152 pages, perfect bound with a white cloth spine, full-color.
Printed in Hong Kong.